NaUKMA offers one English taught
Master's Program Management in Health Care,
which is a 2-year full-time Master level program with English language of instruction, which provides high quality preparation in
health sector management and equips students with skills and knowledges for research and consultancy on sustaining and improving
health care systems.
Being a student oriented university, we provide personal guidance for each applicant.
To receive LIVE online consultation regarding the program, please fill out the registration form. We will contact you via Zoom, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, or
mobile phone (if you in Ukraine) so that you could clarify all the details about you prospective studies at
In spite of COVID-2019 pandemic, NaUKMA admission campaign has started according to the schedule, on April 8, 2020. Though the terms of enrolment stages can be updated due to pandemic development, we encourage you to submit your application by the announced deadlines!
Application package submission deadline
May 25 – September 30, 2020
Please notice that you should submit full application package at least 2 months before the expected arrival to
Ukraine if you need invitation to enter Ukraine.
In case you are staying in Ukraine and have a temporary residence permit, you are allowed for application and
the interviews if your temporary residence permits expire at least 1 month after the date of enrolment.
*Please notice that the application terms can be extended due to COVID-2019 pandemic situation development.
Invitation letter for the D-type visa to enter Ukraine
Invitation can be issued ONLY upon review of your application package submitted and preliminary online interview. NaUKMA invitation letter fee is 26 US dollars. Please notice that this fee does not include visa support service, provided by the Ukrainian State Center for International Education (visa support is confirmation of authenticity of invitations to the Consular Services of Ukraine, performed by the Center) and other visa-related costs.
Please notice that invitation letter, issued by NaUKMA does not guarantee your admission to NaUKMA, it only supports your application for the Ukrainian visa!
*Please notice that Ukrainian State Center for International Education temporary does not support issuing the invitation letters for international students due to COVID-2019 pandemic (Order of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine ¹406, 16.03.2020), but keeps receiving all the requests from the universities. Invitation letter will be issued as soon as the Center restarts its offline activities.
Applicants are expected to sit two admission interviews:
- General Principles of Public Healthcare and Public Health Management
- English language
Admission interviews are arranged online during May 25 – September 30, 2020. To sit admission
interviews online, applicants should present their ID to identify the person. Holders of Ukraine’s temporary
residence permit are allowed for the interviews, if their temporary residence permits expire at least 1 month
after the date of enrolment
*Please notice that terms for admission interviews can be changed due to COVID-2019 pandemic situation development.
Admission and Enrolment
May 25 – September 30, 2020
Tuition fee for the 1st year of studies is required for the official enrolment for studies
Your application package should include:
1. filled-in application form
2. Document, confirming your previous education
- certified copy of Bachelor's diploma (with Apostil or Consular legalization), with translation into English or Ukrainian. If your diplomas are not legalized due to COVID-2019 pandemic, you can submit the documents for preliminary consideration without Apostil/Consular legalization. Those applicants who are recommended for enrollment, should apostil/legalize their diplomas by the beginning of studies at NaUKMA.
- university/college transcript on Bachelor level studies (with Apostil or Consular legalization), with translation into English or Ukrainian. If your diplomas are not legalized due to COVID-2019 pandemic, you can submit the documents for preliminary consideration without Apostil/Consular legalization. Those applicants who are recommended for enrollment, should apostil/legalize their diplomas by the beginning of studies at NaUKMA.
3. statement of purpose
4. abstract from your first degree thesis/term paper
5. copy of your passport. The copy should include Ukrainian visa, if you currently hold one
6. copy of your residence permit in Ukraine, if you currently hold one. The copy should contain the first page and all the pages with any information, if you have paper version of the document. Please make sure you have submitted the copy of your residency stamp
7. signed Data Consent Form
All the documents should be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notice that originals of the transcripts and diplomas will be required only when applicants are approved for admission!
Tuition Fees 2020
Tuition Fees 2020
Master's Program Management in Health Care tuition fee is 3000 USD per academic year. Program duration is two academic years, each academic year starts on 1 September and ends on 28 June*.
* Please notice that the terms of 2020/21 academic year can be amended due to COVID-2019 pandemic situation development.
NaUKMA student dormitory, available for accommodation of international students, is located on 17 Kharkivske shose, which is approximately 45 min by public transport from the University.
The dormitory neighborhood has well-developed infrastructure (supermarkets, gym, swimming pool, cafes etc. around; bus and tram stops nearby).
International students are usually accommodated in single or double (shared) rooms in the separate blocks of room, which have seven rooms with shared bath, kitchen, and WIFI. Dormitory has laundry facilities, 24-hour reception.
NaUKMA Student Dormitory (17 Kharkivske shose) photo gallery
Accommodation can be provided for the period of admission interviews (with arrival and check-in not earlier than 1 week before the interview).
Single room fee - 3000 UAH / month
Double room fee – 1500 UAH / month
To apply for accommodation, please fill in accommodation application form
Julia Vernyhor - email@example.com (information on Master's Program Management in Health Care)
Yelyzaveta Taranukha – firstname.lastname@example.org (information on admission details, invitation, visa/migration issues)
For the LIVE online consultation regarding the program, fill out registration form. We will contact you via Zoom, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, or mobile phone (if you in Ukraine) so that you could clarify all the details about you possible studies at NaUKMA.