If you are interested in obtaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree at NaUKMA, you may access lists of
Bachelor’s or Master’s programs here. Full- time programs (Bachelor and Master)
are offered mainly in the Ukrainian Language (with the exception of the "Health Ñare Management" and German and European Studies
There is no preparatory faculty for foreign students at NaUKMA, however, visiting students may study Ukrainian as a Foreign Language.
HOW TO APPLY
Your application package should incude:
1. A filled-in appropriate application form. You can find Bachelor's Program
application form or Master's Program application
2. Official documents that certify eligibility for the level of the academic program you are applying for:
• secondary (high) school transcript,
• a certified copy of the certificate on secondary (high) school education
• an essay explaining why you want to study at the NaUKMA
• university/college transcript on Bachelor level studies
• a certified copy of Bachelor's diploma (with Apostil or Consular legalization, please write to email@example.com for the details)
• statement of purpose
• abstract from your fist degree thesis/term paper
You can send us the application form and the supporting documents via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) (originals of the transcripts and diplomas will be required, when accepted).
Pre-selected applicants will be invited for:
- for Bachelor's Program applicants - three interviews: two Specialities
(list of subjects) and Ukrainian Language;
- for Master's program in Ukrainian language - three interviews: Speciality, Ukrainian Language and English Language;
- for Master's Program in English language - two interviews: Speciality and English Language.
The terms to be agreed, Skype interview can be considered.
Deadlines for the "Health Care Management"
- Application - June 15, 2018;
- Interviews - June 15-29, 2018;
- Final decision - July 6, 2018;
- Fees - from July 6 to August 20, 2018.
APPLICATION DEADLINE for another programs for 2018-2019 academic year is
JULY 20, 2018 for Bachelor Programs,
JULY 26, 2018 for Master Programs
For additional information please contact Yelyzaveta Taranukha, email@example.com,
tel. +38 044 425 50 16